To be eligible for a replacement, all of the following conditions must be met:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to speak to a member of our team.
- Check our Warranty Policy to see if your unit is eligible for replacement.
- Hammerhead is not responsible for general wear and tear on your unit.
- The unit must have been purchased through authorized channels, specifically hammerhead.io. and Amazon. Units purchased from unauthorized channels must be returned to that purchase location in accordance with the return policy of that purchase location.
- Permission for a replacement must be given by a member of our support team before units are shipped to us.
- Please give us a detailed description of the problem so that our Hardware and Software teams can assess it.
- We will replace any Hammerhead units lost in the mail.
- We will not refund a unit that is held in customs.
- As a growing company, we are unable to offer you a refund if your unit is in perfect working order past the return window.