Karoo can be used at temperatures as high as 70C (158F) and as low as -20C (-4F). For the best use, we recommend using it in temperatures above -15C (F)
Articles in this section
- Feature: Droplet Test on Karoo Screen
- What positioning systems does Karoo use?
- What is the temperature limits to use Karoo?
- What cellular connectivity does Karoo have?
- What other bluetooth functions are possible?
- What on-board sensors does the Karoo have?
- How much memory does Karoo have?
- What type of screen protection does Karoo have?
- What are the screen specifications?
- How does the touchscreen work?