- Hammerhead Navigation Inc. warrants products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use:
- For purchases in the United States of America, the warranty period is One Year.
- For purchases in Canada, the warranty period is One Year.
- For purchases in the European Union, the warranty period is Two Years.
- For purchases in the United Kingdom, the warranty period is Two Years.
- For purchases in Australia, the warranty period is Two Years.
- For purchases in South Africa, the warranty period is One Year.
- Defects or damage resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, excess moisture, insects, improper packing, lightning, power surges, or unauthorized tampering, alteration, or modification are not covered.
- Hammerhead Navigation Inc. will, at its discretion, replace goods with a comparable product at no charge. The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs if they are in a country that we do not directly ship to.
- Replacement products may be new, refurbished, or reconditioned, and are warranted for the unexpired period of the original purchase, or 90 days from delivery, whichever is greater.
- Warranty returns must be claimed with firstname.lastname@example.org and a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number obtained prior to shipping.
- Hammerhead Navigation Inc. reserves the right to verify warranty claims for products purchased through unauthorized dealers or resellers.
Related Articles: Retail Warranty Registration , Hammerhead Crash Replacement Policy
Article is closed for comments.