- Hammerhead Navigation Inc. warrants products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use, for one year from the date of original purchase. For purchases exclusively within the European Union, the warranty period is extended to two years.
- Defects or damage resulting from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, excess moisture, insects, improper packing, lightning, power surges, or unauthorized tampering, alteration, or modification are not covered.
- Hammerhead Navigation Inc. will, at its discretion, repair or replace goods with a comparable product at no charge. Customer will be responsible for return shipping costs including any materials needed to pack or re-package products.
- Replacement products may be new, refurbished, or reconditioned, and are warranted for the unexpired period of the original purchase, or 60 days from delivery, whichever is greater.
- Warranty returns must be claimed with email@example.com and a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number obtained prior to shipping.
- Hammerhead Navigation Inc. reserves the right to verify warranty claims for products purchased through unauthorized dealers or resellers.