Karoo works globally. The WCDMA (3G Cellular) bands are chosen to be most broadly applicable. Karoo has data services anywhere in the world with 3G networks on bands, 1, 2, 5, 8. Hammerhead is working with partners in our major markets to enable you to share data with your current cellular plan. This will enable premium features such as live-training data, live weather and group location sharing without a smartphone.
Articles in this section
- What is Karoo?
- User Guide
- How is Karoo different to current bike computers?
- Do you support Varia Rearview Radar?
- What is Karoo shipped with?
- Do you support Electronic Shifting Systems?
- Does Karoo work everywhere?
- Do I need a phone to use Karoo?
- Can I tether data via Bluetooth from my Cell Phone to my Karoo?
- Does Karoo only work for cycling?