Karoo works globally. The WCDMA (3G Cellular) bands are chosen to be most broadly applicable. Karoo has data services anywhere in the world with 3G networks on bands, 1, 2, 5, 8. Hammerhead is working with partners in our major markets to enable you to share data with your current cellular plan. This will enable premium features such as live-training data, live weather and group location sharing without a smartphone.
Articles in this section
- What is KAROO?
- How is Karoo different to current bike computers?
- Does Karoo work everywhere?
- What are Karoo's Technical Specifications?
- How to sign in to comment on Community/Forum topics
- Do I need a phone to use Karoo?
- Can I connect the Karoo's bluetooth to my cell phone?
- Does Karoo only work for cycling?