The final product is manufactured by a vetted contract manufacturer in Shenzhen. We built a shortlist of ten factories from an initial list of twenty. We then visited each of these factories and identified the best candidate based on a rubric of capability, employee skill, working conditions and operational structure. Our screens are sourced in Japan and built in Malaysia. We have taken every possible measure to work with responsible sources and maintain a reliable supply chain.
Articles in this section
- What is Karoo?
- User Guide
- How is Karoo different to current bike computers?
- Do you support Varia Rearview Radar?
- What is Karoo shipped with?
- Do you support Electronic Shifting Systems?
- Does Karoo work everywhere?
- Do I need a phone to use Karoo?
- Can I tether data via Bluetooth from my Cell Phone to my Karoo?
- Does Karoo only work for cycling?