The final product is manufactured by a vetted contract manufacturer in Shenzhen. We built a shortlist of ten factories from an initial list of twenty. We then visited each of these factories and identified the best candidate based on a rubric of capability, employee skill, working conditions and operational structure. Our screens are sourced in Japan and built in Malaysia. We have taken every possible measure to work with responsible sources and maintain a reliable supply chain.
Articles in this section
- What is KAROO?
- How is Karoo different to current bike computers?
- Does Karoo work everywhere?
- What are Karoo's Technical Specifications?
- How to sign in to comment on Community/Forum topics
- Do I need a phone to use Karoo?
- Can I connect the Karoo's bluetooth to my cell phone?
- Does Karoo only work for cycling?