If you need a hardcore outdoor computational system with accurate location tracking, biometric sensor logging and perfect mapping then give Karoo a try. Right now we are only building systems to help cyclists but we are actually excited about the potential future use-cases. Load a GPX track into your Karoo and it will show you a course down rivers, through snowstorms or around your local backcountry trails. Pair with any of your biometric sensors and log your experience. Routes can be shared and plans can be made with Karoo
Articles in this section
- 45-day risk-free trial
- What is KAROO?
- How is Karoo different to current bike computers?
- Does Karoo work everywhere?
- How to sign in to comment on Community/Forum topics
- Do I need a phone to use Karoo?
- Can I tether data via Bluetooth from my Cell Phone to my Karoo?
- Does Karoo only work for cycling?