Karoo has an industry leading protective glass made of 1.1mm thick Corning Gorilla Glass. We have custom-etched and finished this glass to reduce sharp reflections and improve daylight visibility. The Karoo housing has specific bezel design to reduce the chance of breaking the screen on an accidental drop. The in-line mount means that Karoo is almost always protected in a rubber-side up event
Articles in this section
- Feature: Droplet Test on Karoo Screen
- What positioning systems does Karoo use?
- What is the temperature limits to use Karoo?
- What cellular connectivity does Karoo have?
- What other bluetooth functions are possible?
- What on-board sensors does the Karoo have?
- How much memory does Karoo have?
- What type of screen protection does Karoo have?
- What are the screen specifications?
- How does the touchscreen work?