Karoo is designed around a metal-injection molded skeleton with high-impact resistance polycarbonate interlocking housing. It is sealed with a replaceable gasket and clamped shut with 8 screws. The cover houses endurance rated buttons with an affirmative mechanical click. It is finished with an all-weather paint finish and tested to our sealing and ruggedization standards.
Articles in this section
- Feature: Droplet Test on Karoo Screen
- What positioning systems does Karoo use?
- What is the temperature limits to use Karoo?
- What cellular connectivity does Karoo have?
- What other bluetooth functions are possible?
- What on-board sensors does the Karoo have?
- How much memory does Karoo have?
- What type of screen protection does Karoo have?
- What are the screen specifications?
- How does the touchscreen work?