Hammerhead wanted to ensure accurate positioning and altitude data so we included an accelerometer, compass and barometer. We have also included a temperature sensor that can give a reasonable estimate of ambient air temperature. The barometer is an industry-leading unit designed by Bosch. This means that we can direct you along GPX paths should you happen to lose satellite.
Articles in this section
- Feature: Droplet Test on Karoo Screen
- What positioning systems does Karoo use?
- What is the temperature limits to use Karoo?
- What cellular connectivity does Karoo have?
- What other bluetooth functions are possible?
- What on-board sensors does the Karoo have?
- How much memory does Karoo have?
- What type of screen protection does Karoo have?
- What are the screen specifications?
- How does the touchscreen work?