Karoo has a specialist, daylight-visible screen that is three times the cost of a typical smartphone screen. It incorporates technology that reflects sunlight and ultra-high efficiency backlighting. It is the highest-resolution bike computer screen at 3.5” (640x480 - 229 Pixels per inch.) and complemented with a multi-point capacitive touchscreen.
Articles in this section
- Feature: Droplet Test on Karoo Screen
- What positioning systems does Karoo use?
- What is the temperature limits to use Karoo?
- What cellular connectivity does Karoo have?
- What other bluetooth functions are possible?
- What on-board sensors does the Karoo have?
- How much memory does Karoo have?
- What type of screen protection does Karoo have?
- What are the screen specifications?
- How does the touchscreen work?