No, Karoo is an entirely standalone system that gives you all the tools in one place. You can adjust all your settings, profiles and ride plans on your Karoo. Use your home WiFi to sync your routes, activities, training programs and group ride information. With intelligent map layer syncing you can even build routes or make ride changes while offline and on the road.
Articles in this section
- H1 to Karoo Upgrade
- Do you support Varia Rearview Radar?
- Do you support Electronic Shifting Systems?
- 45-day risk-free trial
- What is Karoo?
- How is Karoo different to current bike computers?
- Does Karoo work everywhere?
- How to sign in to comment on Community/Forum topics
- Do I need a phone to use Karoo?
- Can I tether data via Bluetooth from my Cell Phone to my Karoo?