No, Karoo is an entirely standalone system that gives you all the tools in one place. You can adjust all your settings, profiles and ride plans on your Karoo. Use your home WiFi to sync your routes, activities, training programs and group ride information. With intelligent map layer syncing you can even build routes or make ride changes while offline and on the road.
Articles in this section
- What is KAROO?
- How is Karoo different to current bike computers?
- Does Karoo work everywhere?
- What are Karoo's Technical Specifications?
- How to sign in to comment on Community/Forum topics
- Do I need a phone to use Karoo?
- Can I connect the Karoo's bluetooth to my cell phone?
- Does Karoo only work for cycling?