The whole system has been designed and built by Hammerhead with skilled team members in New York City, San Francisco, Boulder, Bangalore, Shenzhen, Sao Paulo, Cape Town and Ontario. Hammerhead has a team of 22 people whose skills cover the broad range required to build hardware.
Articles in this section
- What is KAROO?
- How is Karoo different to current bike computers?
- Does Karoo work everywhere?
- What are Karoo's Technical Specifications?
- How to sign in to comment on Community/Forum topics
- Do I need a phone to use Karoo?
- Can I connect the Karoo's bluetooth to my cell phone?
- Does Karoo only work for cycling?