We designed the Karoo to have an aerofoil shape. Our lead designer, Julio, iterated through some 35 designs before it was handed off to the Mechanical engineers. We are proud of the final shape and appearance. Once we release our own bracket we will be willing to put this to the wind-tunnel test. But as our head of BD always says “Data is the new Aero” anyway.
Articles in this section
- Feature: Droplet Test on Karoo Screen
- What positioning systems does Karoo use?
- What is the temperature limits to use Karoo?
- What cellular connectivity does Karoo have?
- What other bluetooth functions are possible?
- What on-board sensors does the Karoo have?
- How much memory does Karoo have?
- What type of screen protection does Karoo have?
- What are the screen specifications?
- How does the touchscreen work?