Karoo is the first bike computer to accommodate a full-size keyboard. No more hunt-and-peck type input. Karoo has a capacitive touchscreen with a tailored touch recognition algorithm. The screen has active water droplet rejection meaning that it is not affected by water droplets and swipes can still be recognized.
Articles in this section
- What positioning systems does Karoo use?
- What is the temperature limits to use Karoo?
- What cellular connectivity does Karoo have?
- What other bluetooth functions are possible?
- What on-board sensors does the Karoo have?
- How much memory does Karoo have?
- What type of screen protection does Karoo have?
- What are the screen specifications?
- How does the touchscreen work?
- Does the screen have backlight dimming?