Karoo is the first bike computer to accommodate a full size keyboard. No more hunt-and-peck type input. Karoo has a capacitive touchscreen with a tailored touch recognition algorithm. The screen has active water droplet rejection meaning that it is not affected by water droplets and swipes can still be recognized. If the weather gets gnarly see button specification below.
Articles in this section
- Feature: Droplet Test on Karoo Screen
- What positioning systems does Karoo use?
- What is the temperature limits to use Karoo?
- What cellular connectivity does Karoo have?
- What other bluetooth functions are possible?
- What on-board sensors does the Karoo have?
- How much memory does Karoo have?
- What type of screen protection does Karoo have?
- What are the screen specifications?
- How does the touchscreen work?