Introducing the Drawer system and Lap History: your full list of Turn-By-Turn Directions, your full Lap History, and your most recent Phone Notification are now available at any time in-ride, and they’re largely hardware-button controllable.
To open the Drawer: swipe up from the bottom of the screen, or press the bottom two buttons together. It will open to whichever Tab you last viewed.
- Note: Opening the drawer with hardware buttons is only available on Karoo 2.
- Note: This means that turning the screen off must be done with Quick Actions or Battery Save mode when in-ride.
To full-screen the Drawer: while the Drawer is open, use the same swipe or button combination to expand it to full-screen.
- For TBT: full-screen view shows your full route cue sheet.
- For Phone Notifications: full-screen view shows the entire notification message.
- For Lap History: full-screen view lets you toggle which data you want to see about each lap
- You can mute and unmute automatic alerts for any of these Tabs by tapping their Tab icon at the top of the screen in full-screen view.
- To change Tabs in the Drawer: Tap or swipe between tabs, or use the Left/Right hardware buttons when viewing the full-screen Drawer.
- To close the Drawer: either swipe it down or press the Back hardware button.