Your Karoo 2 can connect with ANT+™ Smart lights. You can turn on your ANT+ smart lights when you start to ride and turn them off when you finish.
Note: If you have a Varia Radar with an inbuilt taillight, you would have to pair both sensors individually. See: Varia Radar integration
Here are the steps to pair an ANT+ Smart Light with your Karoo 2:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Apps" button.
- Click on the "Sensors" app.
- Toggle the ANT+ button.
- Tap on the"﹢" button to start the search.
- Once the ANT+ Smart Lights are listed, select the ones that you want to pair with.
- Tap on the"✓" button to confirm pairing.
- The chosen lights will now be paired.
You can configure which of your lights’ supported modes are preferred for each light inside its sensor details.
The connected ANT+ smart lights will now turn on to the saved mode
when you start a ride on your Karoo 2.
The ANT+ smart lights will turn off when you end the ride on your Karoo 2.