This article explains how to add Graphical data fields to your Profiles.
Also see: Customising Zones for Heart Rate and Power
Here are the steps to add a Graphical Data Field to a Profile:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Apps" button.
- Tap on the "Profiles" app.
- Tap on the '+' button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Enter a name and click on "OK".
- You will see the Default Layout.
- Scroll left to see the Graphical Fields.
- Tap on the Graph and you will see the other Graphical options.
There are a total of 11 Layout Options. See: Data Fields - Legend