Your Karoo 2 can connect with an ANT+ LEV E-Bike to see remaining range, assist mode, motor power, and more.
- Not all E-Bikes use ANT+ LEV.
- Not all ANT+ LEV E-Bikes broadcast all of the data required for all of our E-Bike data fields.
- Check with your E-Bike manufacturer for further information about your E-Bike.
Here are the steps to pair an ANT+ LEV E-Bike with your Karoo:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Apps" button.
- Click on the "Sensors" app.
- Tap on the"+" button to start the search for nearby sensors.
- Once your ANT+ LEV E-Bike is listed, select it.
- Tap on the"✓" button to confirm pairing.
- You will see a green confirmation screen.
- The chosen ANT+ LEV E-Bike will now be paired.
You can click on it to look at the Sensor details page.
Here you can see the different Data types transmitted.The number of data types displayed varies based on the model of ANT+ LEV E-Bike.
If your E-Bike has a Speed sensor,
you can enable or disable the Speed transmitted from your E-Bike.
You can also Toggle Auto wheel circumference On/Off for your E-Bike.
If you have an E-Bike connected, and you see "No eBike" in a data field,
it means your model of E-Bike is not transmitting that data type.
Article is closed for comments.