Your Karoo 2 can connect with an ANT+ FEC Smart Trainer to see power, cadence, distance, and more. You can also control your Target Power, Basic Resistance, and Simulated Grade.
- Not all Smart trainers use ANT+ FEC.
- Currently, only workouts synced from Training peaks or uploaded to the Dashboard in a .FIT or .ZWO file will work.
Here are the steps to pair an ANT+ FEC Smart Trainer with your Karoo:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Apps" button.
- Click on the "Sensors" app.
- Tap on the"+" button to start the search for nearby sensors.
- Once your Smart Trainer is listed, select it.
- Tap on the"✓" button to confirm pairing.
- You will see a green confirmation screen.
- The chosen ANT+ FEC Smart Trainer will now be paired.
You can enable or disable the Speed transmitted from your Smart Trainer.
You can customize the Target Power.
You can adjust the Basic Resistance.
You can set the Simulated Grade.