Please follow the steps below to manually update the software on your Karoo. Note that you will need to be connected to WiFi to download any available updates.
- On the Home screen, click on the "Settings" app
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Tap on "System Update"
- Tap on "Check for Update"
- If a new Software update is available, it will be displayed with the update size. Tap on "Download"
- Once the download is complete, tap on "Restart & Install"
The Karoo will restart and install the new software update.
* You need to have a minimum of 30% battery before installing a Software update.
Also see: Automatically Download Software Updates