Please follow the steps below to update the software on your Karoo:
- On the Home screen, click on the "Settings" app. - see Figure 1
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. - see Figure 2
- Tap on "About". - see Figure 3
- Tap on "System Update". - see Figure 4
- Click on "Check for Update" (Make sure you are connected to WiFi). - see Figure 5
- If a new Software update is available, it will be displayed with the update size.
Click on "Download". - see Figure 6
- Once the download is complete, click on "Restart & Install". - see Figure 7
The Karoo will restart and install the new software update.
* You need to have a minimum of 30% battery before installing a Software update.