Please follow the steps below to manually update the software on your Karoo. Note that you will need to be connected to WiFi to download any available updates.
- On the Home screen, click on the "Settings" app (Figure 1)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page (Figure 2)
- Tap on "System Update" (Figure 3)
- Tap on "Check for Update" (Figure 4)
- If a new Software update is available, it will be displayed with the update size
- Tap on "Download" (Figure 5)
- Once the download is complete, tap on "Restart & Install" (Figure 6)
The Karoo will restart and install the new software update.
* You need to have a minimum of 30% battery before installing a Software update.