Description: Installation of lanyard in the Karoo.
Required: Lanyard and 2.0mm Allen key (Smaller one) - Figure 1
Below are the steps to install the lanyard in the Karoo:
- Flip the karoo to its backside - Figure 2
- Use the small/thin Allen key to remove the screw and pop off the bracket foot.
- Slightly turn the screw anti-clockwise with the short side of the Allen key - Figure 3
- Rotate the screw to anti-clockwise with the long side of the Allen key to pop off the bracket foot - Figure 4 & Figure 5.
- Thread the lanyard through the small hole on the right side bottom of the bracket foot - Figure 6 & Figure 7.
- Place the thread over the hook in the middle - Figure 8.
- Carefully flip it over and slide right where the foot is placed - Figure 9.
- Place the screw on the foot and tighten it by smallest Allen key rotating it clockwise - Figure 10 & Figure 11.
- Place the short side of the Allen key on the screw to apply slight pressure to tighten the screw to its stop, dont apply excessive force/torque else the screw will strip its threads - Figure 12.
- Your lanyard is ready to mount on the bike - Figure 13.
Click here for a Video Walkthrough