Description: Karoo can offline a route or a section of the map. The two offline-ing steps are described below
Available Version(s): All
OFFLINE A ROUTE:
- Create a route on the Karoo(See Here) or Dashboard (See Here)
- Select your created route in "Routes app" in the home screen.
- Toggle the "Available Offline" below the route name - Refer FIGURE 1
- Your route starts to download - Refer FIGURE 2
- Once the download is complete the toggle button becomes blue. Your route is now offline and ready to ride - Refer FIGURE 3
OFFLINE A MAP:
This is another feature we have in karoo for the people who want to explore without any dedicated route. So we added an ability to download offline map section.
- Go to "Settings" on the home screen - Refer FIGURE 4
- Scroll down to select "Offline Map sections" - Refer FIGURE 5
- If you don't have any offline map section select "Add offline map section" else click "Add" on the top right - Refer FIGURE 6
- Search for the region you would like to download offline - Refer FIGURE 7 & FIGURE 8
- Adjust the region inside the square.
- Click "Download" at the bottom left of the map tile Refer FIGURE 9
- Give a name the region you are downloading - Refer FIGURE 10
- Your region will be downloaded for use during the ride - Refer FIGURE 11 & FIGURE 12