You can install a SIM card on Karoo to create a route or upload rides etc.
To know more on SIM card compatibility Click Here
How to Install a SIM card:
1. Karoo SIM accessories consist of SIM tool and nano-to-micro SIM adapter. Figure 1.
2. Use the nano-to-micro SIM adapter for your nano-SIM cards.
We recommend using a micro SIM card inside Karoo.
3. Turn Karoo upside down and the USB slot facing away from you. Figure 2.
a) Use your thumb to apply slight pressure on the bracket foot.
b) Use your index finger to pry open the backplate from the notch on the upper edge.
4. Pry open the rubber strip covering the SIM slot. Figure 3
Do not pull out the rubber strip as it is attached to Karoo.
5. Insert the SIM card in the slot with the notch on SIM to the upper side. Figure 4.
6. Use the SIM tool to push the SIM inside the slot until you hear a click. Figure 5.
7. Close the SIM slot with the rubber strip and replace the backplate on Karoo. Figure 6.
8. Similar way, to take out the SIM from Karoo use the SIM tool to push in the SIM card until a
click and SIM would pop out itself.
Check here for a Video Walkthrough.