Here are the features available on the Karoo Dashboard:
- You can see all your saved routes here:
- You can create routes here. How-to: Create routes on the Karoo Dashboard
- You can use different route modes. How-to: Use different Route modes on the Dashboard
- You can upload GPX files to create routes. How-to: Import a GPX on the Dashboard or
- You can import routes from Website URLs.
- You can connect your Accounts from other routing websites and import routes into your Dashboard. How-to: Link Accounts and Import Routes
- All your completed rides which have been synced from the Karoo will be available here.
- You can see the Name, Date, distance and time of each activity here.
- You can download the FIT file of these activities. - How-to: Download FIT file from Dashboard
- Clicking on the Location logo under the Map column will show you the map of that particular activity.
- Clicking on the + logo under the Add column will create a route from that particular activity.
- You can see the Email address and Name associated with the account here.
- Connect to linked accounts. - Click here for steps
- Toggle between Metric and Imperial systems.
- Clicking on "Help" will take you to the Support Page.
- Click on "Forgot password" on the Sign In Page
- You would have to enter your email address and click on "Reset Password"
- We will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- "Karoo route grab" chrome extension allows you to import a route on Hammerhead Dashboard with just a click. How-to: Use "Karoo route grab" chrome extension