Symptom: When a map section is made offline from Settings > Offline Maps, the newly added item appears to make slow progress of download or stays in queued state.
Explanation: This issue is originating from our maps vendor, due to our unique use case. We are working with them to resolve this issue. This also is a transient issue, there are no specific areas that are locked out.
Affects Version(s): All versions
Workaround(1): Please do the following steps:
- Turn on Airplane mode
- Turn on WiFi and connect to the internet
- Restart the map downloads from Settings > Offline map section > Add > Select Area > Download
Workaround(2): Please do the following steps if the above don't work:
- Reduce the area of each download(click here)
- Use multiple small areas to cover the area you want offline
1. Log out of the Hammerhead account on Karoo and log in back
2. Power off Karoo and turn it on again.