Symptom(s): Status Bar disappears - see Figure 1
Affects Version(s): All
- The issue is due to the dark Theme settings. Karoo has both dark and light themes. When the Dark theme is in use, the status bar has light icons with a dark background and vice versa when on the Light theme.
- Due to an issue, the status bar can get swapped at runtime causing a bit of confusion.
- There is no negative impact on the ride if this issue presents itself.
- Also, this issue only shows up when the Dark theme is in use
Workaround(s): Toggling the theme from dark to light and back to dark theme fixes this issue. Please follow the steps as described below
- Swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, this will reveal the quick settings - see Figure 2
- Tap on the Dark theme, this will toggle theme to Light - see Figure 3, 4
- Swipe up on the Quick Settings, you will see the icons and status bar are back - see Figure 5
- Redo Step #1
- Tap on the Dark theme, this will enable the dark theme again and the status bar will be visible - Figure 6
Figure - 1
Figure - 2
Figure - 3
Figure - 4
Figure - 5
Figure - 6