You can send a developer bug report to us using the following steps
- First Enable Developer Options by going to Settings > About
- Tap on Build Number seven times
- This will enable developer option in Settings
- Go back to Settings
- Open Settings > Developer Options - see Figure 1
- Toggle USB Debugging to ON - see Figure 2
- Tap Take Bug Report - see Figure 3
- Tap Report - see Figure 4
- This will send us a bug report with the details of the issue at the time the issue is being exhibited by the Karoo. There wouldn't be any notification that the bug report has been sent from your device. It would be automatically reported to us in the backend.
- The report is not sent over 3G, it is sent only when there is a WiFi connection, so you can take bug reports while on a ride or at home
Note: Taking a bug report can be added as a shortcut on the power button. Figure 5.
The option to add this shortcut is available inside the Developer option. Figure 6.
Figure 2: Enable USB Debugging
Figure 3: Tap Take Bug Report
Figure 4: Tap Report