Symptom(s): After uploading ride to Strava from Karoo, Strava shows an error "No segments on this activity" - see Figure 1
Affects Version(s): All
- Karoo does no Strava specific conditioning of the fit file for upload to Strava.
- The issue shows up rarely on a few rides and we have contacted Strava to give us an explanation of why these issues show up for rides that are uploaded from Karoo.
- Strava API doesn't give any errors for these kinds of issues unfortunately so Karoo is unable to take any corrective action for the fit file that was uploaded.
- Ensure you have not deleted the ride in question from Karoo
- Goto Strava's site or app, Delete the ride or activity on Strava
- On Karoo, Goto Activities > Select the activity > Tap on the UP Arrow on top right to upload to Strava again
- The second upload appears to resolve this issue
Figure - 1