Version(s): 1.11.392.3 and above
The historical elevation graph shows the the elevation profile of the path traversed.
To add the elevation graph as a data field, please follow the steps below:
- On the main screen, Tap on the Sensors icon. - Figure 1
- Select your Page Set. - Figure 2
- Tap on Data Screens. - Figure 3
- Tap on "Add" to create a new Data Screen.- Figure 4
- Type a name for the new Data Screen and tap on "Ok". - Figure 5
- Tap on "Add data field". - Figure 6
- Scroll left and tap on "Climb". - Figure 7
- Scroll up and tap on "Elevation Graph". - Figure 8
- You can now see your Elevation Graph during a ride. - Figure 9
- The Elevation Graph will always be on top of the other data fields by priority.
- Only 4 other data fields can be used on the same screen along with Elevation Graph. - Figure 10.
Figure - 1
Figure - 2
Figure - 3
Figure - 4
Figure - 5
Figure - 6
Figure - 7
Figure - 8
Figure - 9