Symptom(s): The Karoo won't log in with the same user/password used in Dashboard
Affects Version(s): All
- Due to a software bug, Karoo does not accept the password with special characters (mostly -, _ ). The same password will be accepted on your dashboard login - see Figure 1
- Unable to reset the password from Karoo, shows "Something happened, please try again" - see Figure 2
- Login error "Login Failed. Invalid credentials" - see Figure 3
- Reset the password on the Dashboard, set a password with only letters and number (No special characters). Use this new password to login to the Karoo.
- While logging in ensure to check the cases on the letters of the username (or email).
Figure - 1
Figure - 2
Figure - 3