Automatic download of Software Updates over WiFi
Version(s): 220.127.116.11 and above
- The Karoo will download any available software update when attached to a WiFi and will prompt the user to apply the update. - see Figure 1
- The Karoo will not auto update, the update has to be triggered by the user
- Manual update from Settings > Software Update is still available.
- Updates will not be downloaded when the Karoo is connected to the internet via Cellular Data.
- Auto Download will be the default mode of Software Update.
- This behavior can be changed from Settings > System Update.
- Tap on the 3 dots on the top right. - Figure 2
- Tap on Checkbox for Auto Download. - Figure 3
- Checked means Auto Download is enabled.
- Unchecked means Auto Download is disabled.