- Your Karoo can connect with any number of Bluetooth® Low Energy and up to seven ANT+™ sensors simultaneously.
- The Karoo can sync with power, heart rate, speed, and cadence sensors. More integrations are coming soon
- Follow the steps to connect Karoo to ANT+/BLE:
- On the main screen, tap on the Sensors icon (Figure 1)
- Toggle the BLE button to search for only BLE devices (Figure 2)
- Toggle the ANT+ button to search for only ANT+ devices (Figure 8)
- Toggling both devices is allowed, although we recommend that you toggle one at a time to make selection and connection process easier
- Tap on add to start the search for nearby sensors (Figure 3)
- Wait for the search to complete (Figure 4)
- Once the nearby ANT+/ BLE devices are listed, tap on your desired sensor (Figure 5)
- The device will now show the status as 'Connected'
- To disable a sensor toggle the Enabled button to off (Figure 6)
- Live sensor data will be shown at the bottom of this screen (Figure 7)
- Note: ANT+ sensors are named as 'Device id' and Bluetooth sensors show the model name of the sensor (Figure 8)