Karoo can connect to any number of Bluetooth® and ANT+™ sensors simultaneously.
Karoo can sync up to power, heart rate, speed, and cadence sensors initially and will add more integrations in the future.
Follow the steps to connect Karoo to ANT+/BLE:
- On the main screen Tap on the Sensors icon (See: Figure 1)
- Toggle the ANT+ button to search for only ANT+ devices (See: Figure 2)
- Toggle BLE button to search for only BLE devices (BLE = Bluetooth Low Energy, also known as Bluetooth Smart) (See: Figure 7)
- Toggling both devices although allowed, we recommend that you toggle one at a time to make selection and connection process easier
- Tap on add to start the search for the sensors nearby (See: Figure 3)
- Give few seconds to search for the sensors nearby (See: Figure 4)
- Once the nearby ANT+/ BLE devices get listed, select your sensor (See: Figure 5)
- The device would show the status as 'Connected'
- To disable a sensor toggle the Enabled button to off (See: Figure 6).
Note: The ANT+ sensor would be named as 'Device id' and the Bluetooth sensors would show the Model name of the sensor. (See: Figure 7)