Karoo can connect to up to 7 Bluetooth® Low Energy and ANT+™ sensors simultaneously.
The Karoo can sync with power, heart rate, speed, and cadence sensors right now and will add more integrations in the future.
Follow the steps to connect Karoo to ANT+/BLE:
- On the main screen, Tap on the Sensors icon. - Figure 1
- Toggle BLE button to search for only BLE devices (BLE = Bluetooth Low Energy, also known as Bluetooth Smart). - Figure 2
- You can toggle the ANT+ button to search for only ANT+ devices. - Figure 8
- Toggling both devices is allowed, although we recommend that you toggle one at a time to make selection and connection process easier.
- Tap on add to start the search for the sensors nearby. - Figure 3
- Give few seconds to search for the sensors nearby. - Figure 4
- Once the nearby ANT+/ BLE devices get listed, select your sensor. - Figure 5
- The device would show the status as 'Connected'
- To disable a sensor toggle the Enabled button to off. - Figure 6
- Live sensor data will be shown at the bottom of this screen. - Figure 7
Note: The ANT+ sensor would be named as 'Device id' and the Bluetooth sensors would show the Model name of the sensor. - Figure 8