To download a FIT file from the windows PC, follow the steps given below.
Steps to be performed on Karoo
1. Connect your Karoo via USB to your PC
2. Enable the Developer option and turn on the USB debugging. Follow the steps from here: Howto: Enable Developer Mode on the Karoo
3. Under the sub-option Networking look for 'Select USB Configuration'. See: Figure 1
- MTP (Media transfer protocol) is the default option present.
- Tap on 'Select USB Configuration' and you will get a menu asking you to pick the USB Configuration. See: Figure 2
- Tap on the auo-selected option MTP from the list once
Steps to be performed on PC
1. Upon selecting MTP on Karoo, a pop up choose an option, everytime you connect Karoo to PC would appear. See: Figure 3.
2. Select 'Open device to view files' and this displays Karoo's internal storage drive. See: Figure 4
3. Search for a Folder named 'FitFiles' and double click to open it. See: Figure 5
4. This folder contains .fit files of all your Activities. Look for your activity fit file to be copied
as per the date and time stamp. See: Figure 6.