You can upload your rides on Karoo to your Strava account by linking it on your Karoo.
To link your Strava account on Karoo
1) Go to Settings app on home screen, and tap on Strava under Integrations. Figure 1.
Tap on Connect Strava.
2) Log in to your Strava account via Facebook, Google or email. Figure 2.
3) Check the confirmation for Starva account connected. Figure 3.
4) You can upload rides to Strava three ways. Figure 4.
a) Automatic - Uploads directly after you save and exit the Ride.
b) Automatic with review - Review the ride and modify if needed before uploading.
c) Manual - Upload the activity from Activity apps later
5) Automatically uploaded activity will be confirmed by a notification. Figure 5.
6) To review an activity before uploading
a) Exit the Summary of ride after saving. Figure 6.
b) Edit the acitivity name, add a description, type of ride (Private, Trainer, Commute) and then
tap on Upload. Figure 7.
7) You can manually upload any activity from Activity app on homescreen.
a) Select the activity you wish to upload. Figure 8.
b) Tap on up-arrow in top right hand corner of screen to and review before upload. Figure 9.
NOTE: Already uploaded activity will be prompted with a notification. Figure 10.