To download a FIT file from Karoo on macOS, follow the steps given below.
1. Download and install the Android File transfer app from here on your mac. (Supports macOS
10.7 and higher)
2. Connect your Karoo via USB to your mac
3. Enable the Developer option and turn on the USB debugging. See Figure 1
1. Follow the steps from here: How-to: Enable Developer Mode on the Karoo
4. Double click to open the Android File transfer from applications menu.
1. A popup message would appear "Can't access device storage", click ok. See Figure 2
2. On Karoo, inside developer option, tap on 'Select USB configuration' and select the MTP form
the list. See figure 3 and figure 4
5. The internal folders of Karoo would show up on a separate window.
1. Find the folder named 'FitFiles'. This folder contains .fit files of all your Activities. See
2. Look for your activity fit file to be downloaded as per the date and time stamp. See figure 6.