The "Karoo Route Grab" Chrome extension allows you to import a route on Hammerhead Dashboard with just a click. Try it here.
How to import using Karoo Route Grab:
- Add the Chrome extension "Karoo route grab" from chrome web store or click here to add (Figure 1)
- Confirm that the extension has been added. The Hammerhead icon should be visible on your Chrome toolbar (Figures 2 & 3)
- Log in to Hammerhead dashboard to import from the extension or you will be prompted to sign in (Figure 4)
- Click on the Karoo route grab <H> icon on the toolbar to add a route to Dashboard (Figure 5)
- Importing from Linked accounts such as Strava, Komoot etc. will prompt to link the account first (Figure 6)
- Importing from other supported websites such as Ride with GPS, Bikemap etc. will be imported by a click on the <H> icon.
- A successfully imported route will show up on the Dashboard (Figure 7)
- Routes which cannot be imported due to privacy restrictions or Locked region will be notified on the click, by a message "Cannot import this route" (Figure 8)
- Websites which are not supported by the extension will be notified by a message "Please navigate to a supported route import website" (Figure 9)