"Karoo route grab" chrome extension allows you to import a route on Hammerhead Dashboard with just a click.
The list of websites that we can import from and other support resources are available here
How to import using Karoo Route Grab:
1. Add the Chrome extension "Karoo route grab" from chrome web store or click here to add.
2. Confirm that the extension has been added. The Hammerhead icon should be visible on your
Chrome toolbar. Figure 2 & Figure 3.
3. Log in to Hammerhead dashboard to import from the extension or you will be prompted to sign
in. Figure 4
4. Click on the Karoo route grab <H> icon on the toolbar to add a route to Dashboard. Figure 5.
1. Importing from Linked accounts such as Strava, Komoot etc. will prompt to link the account
first. Figure 6.
2. Importing from other supported websites such as Ride with GPS, Bikemap etc. will be
imported by a click on the <H> icon.
5. A successfully imported route will show up on the Dashboard. Figure 7.
1. Routes which cannot be imported due to privacy restrictions or Locked region will be
notified on the click, by a message "Cannot import this route". Figure 8.
2. Websites which are not supported by the extension will be notified by a message "Please
navigate to a supported route import website". Figure 9.