Here are the steps to create a Route on the Dashboard:
- Select "Routes" on the Sidebar Menu.
- Click on "Add Route" and select "Create"
- Search for a Locality/region at the top left corner.
- Click on the checkmark to make your first waypoint.
- Keep adding more waypoints as needed to create the route.
(The limit is 50 waypoints for a route.)
- Once the route is created, you will be able to see the elevation data at the bottom. You can scroll the pointer here and see the gradient.
- Click on "Done". You will get a prompt with different options.
- Select "Save This Route".
- Enter a name for the Route. Click on "OK".
- This route will now be available on your Dashboard.
Different views available in the Route Builder: