You can import routes directly into your Dashboard using just the Route URL.
Here are the steps:
- Click on the "NEW ROUTE" button found at the top right of the page. - see Figure - 1
- Click on 'IMPORT' from the dropdown list - see Figure - 2
- Enter the Route URL in the Pop-up Dialog box and click on "IMPORT" - see Figure - 3
- Temporarily, the button will grey out and change to "Importing..." - see Figure - 4
- The imported route will be available on the "ROUTES" Page. - see Figure - 5
The Hammerhead Dashboard can import routes/courses and activities/trips from the following websites:
- Garmin Connect: courses and activities
- Strava: routes, segments, and activities. You can import any segment or public route by its URL. You can import your own activity directly through its URL. For other rider's public activities, use the Actions - Create Route option at Strava, then use the resulting route URL.
- Ride with GPS: routes and trips
- Komoot: routes
- OutdoorActive: tours
- Gpsies: tracks
- Bikemap.net: routes
- MTB Project: routes
- Trailforks: routes and trails
- GPStracks.nl: routes
- Openrunner: routes. Make sure you are actually viewing the route you want to import, as Openrunner does not change the URL as you browse between routes. Click on the "Route ID" in "Description - General Information" at the bottom of the route page and use the URL shown there.
Figure - 1
Figure - 2
Figure - 3
Figure - 4
Figure - 5