Description: To provide a better layout and accessibility to options that a cyclist would regularly use.
Version(s): 1.5.345.3 and above.
The following are easily accessible in from the Quick Settings Menu:
- Brightness - Overhauled the brightness slider design to have better contrast. Refer to FIGURE 1.
- Wi-Fi - Enable/Disable the Wi-Fi. Now you will see the Wi-Fi name when you are connected. Refer to FIGURE 2.
- Cellular - Enable/Disable the Cellular services if you insert a SIM card in the Karoo. Refer to FIGURE 3.
- Auto-Pause - Enable/Disable the Auto-Pause. This option enables/disables is only on the current ride-app page set. Refer to FIGURE 4.
- Sensors - Enable/Disable the Sensors. This option will enable/disables both the ANT+ and BLE at the same time. Refer to FIGURE 5.
- LAT/LONG field - The quick settings bar has a new field is present to show Lat/Long. The field shows Lat/Long when GPS is working properly. Adds current location in latitude and longitude. The LAT/LONG field is not visible if a location has not been acquired. Refer to FIGURE 6.
Note: The location can be enabled/disabled from the Settings app.