DESCRIPTION: Below is the functionality of the Karoo's physical buttons.
Version(s): All versions.
- Button A - The smooth top-left button A is the Power button (long press for On/Off) also puts the Karoo into Sleep Mode.
- Button B - The left textured button B is for Next.
- Button C - The left textured button C is for Previous.
- Button D - The top-right textured button D does the desired actions as mentioned below:-
a. Press the D button to bring up the menu during the ride.
b. Pressing button D once will not pause the ride, selecting pause from the
presented menu pauses the ride and dismisses the menu.
Press D again to bring up the menu and select Resume to resume the ride
and again dismiss the menu.
c. Other menu options include - Save, Add/Remove routes, Add/Remove cues
- Button E - The bottom-right textured button is generally for Back. During a ride, it records a
Lap. A long press of button E takes you back to home screen.