- The smooth top-left button A is the Power button. Press and hold to power on/off the device, single press to put the Karoo into Sleep Mode.
- The textured middle-left side button is for Next, you can navigate menu options or change through ride screens using it.
- The textured lower-left side button is for Previous, you can navigate menu options or change through ride screens using it.
- The textured top-right button is the Action button and serves several contextual purposes:
- This is a “confirm” button on menus.
- When you enter Ride Mode, press this button to begin your ride (you can also begin a ride by tapping the green navigation bar at the top, or the green slide-out button that appears when you begin riding).
- When you’re riding, press this button to bring up an in-ride menu that lets you pause, add or remove routes, end the ride, and more.
- The textured bottom-right button is the Back button on menu screens.
- You can also use it to exit out of ride mode if you need to change anything before you start riding.
- Pressing it during a ride starts a lap.
- Holding it takes you back to the home screen.
- Double-tapping displays all open applications.