Users can have multiple Page Sets (was called profiles earlier) and each Page Set can have multiple Data Screens and each Data Screen can have up to 12 Data Fields. The hierarchy of items is as follows:
- Page Sets (unlimited)
- Data Screens (unlimited)
- Data Fields (max 12)
How to add new Data-Screens and Data-Fields:
- Tap on the Profiles on the home screen.
- Tap on '+' button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Enter a name and click on "OK".
- There are three sections specific to this Pageset here:
- Tap on 'Data Screens'.
- By default, there are Main, Map, and Plot screens.
- This would contain all the Data fields which are displayed in numbers.
- Also contains Zone Gauge for Power & HR.
- You have options of 1,2,3,4,5,8,10 or 12 Data fields on a single screen.
- This would contain the Map screen.
- Can be customized to have 0,2 or 4 data fields at the bottom of the Map screen.
- Go back and Tap on 'Navigation':
- You have the option to toggle Navigation cues On/Off under here.
- Go back and Tap on 'Auto-pause':
- You can choose to have it set to "When stopped" or a custom speed.
Note: To edit a data-field or remove an existing one double tap on the label to see two options 'pen' and 'X'. Tap on the pen icon to select a different field.
Please see this video walkthrough for detailed steps: