Users can have multiple Profiles and each Profile can have multiple Data Screens and each Data Screen can have up to 8 Data Fields.
The hierarchy of items is as follows:
- Profiles (unlimited)
- Page Sets (unlimited)
- Data Screens (unlimited)
- Data Fields (max 8)
Here are the steps to create and customize a New Profile:
- Tap on the "Profiles" app on the home screen.
- Tap on the '+' button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Enter a name and click on "OK".
- You will see the Default Layout.
The small grey icon is a "Back" button.
You can also use the "E" button to go back.
Swipe down or Long Press in the center of the screen
to see the various Data-Screen layouts available.
Here you have the option to choose from 10 different Numeric layouts.
Once you choose the desired layout for this page,
swipe left to move to the next Data screen.
Here, you will have the option to choose from 4 different Map layouts.
Once you choose the Map layout, swipe left to move to the next Data screen.
Here, you will have the option to choose from 7 different Graph layouts.
If you wish to add an additional screen, swipe left.
You can choose this screen to be any of the 21 different layouts you have seen above.
Once you have selected the layouts,
you can move to customizing the data fields that you need.
Check out all the Data field options available.
- Tap on the Data Field that you would like to change.
- From the Dropdown, choose the Data Field that you want to add.
- Tap on the '←' button on the bottom left of the screen.
- You will see that the selected Data Field is now visible.
If you would like to rearrange the order of your Data screens, Long press a data screen.
Drag to rearrange the Data Screens.
Tap on the Red "Delete" icon to delete a Data Screen.
Long press on a Profile to remane it.