You can download an entire state or country map offline. You can download as many regions as you would like depending on the free space available.
Steps to download an offline map section:
- Go to "Settings" on the home screen. (Figure 1)
- Scroll down to select "Offline Map sections". (Figure 2)
- Search for the region you would like to download offline.
- Tap on "Download". (Figure 3)
- This region will be downloaded and offlined.
1. Once an offline map section is downloaded, navigation data and TBT for any routes which fall inside that will already be available on your device. You do not have to offline any route data additionally.
2. The hierarchy of the regions is: Continents > Countries > States. The smaller countries will be available in MBs and larger countries in GBs. The regions such as US, France etc. could be more than 9GB(total space in Karoo). In such cases, expand the country by clicking on the down arrow beside the country and download the states or regions of that country.
3. For example:- To download Florida, search for North America under Setting > Offline maps section. Tap on North America > US > Florida.
FIGURE - 1
FIGURE - 2
FIGURE - 3
FIGURE - 4