You can now Sort your Routes or Search from the list of Routes on your Karoo. - Available from Version: 1.64.641.3
You have multiple sorting options. You can sort your routes by Date, Name, Distance, Proximity, and Elevation Gain.
- Click on the Routes icon on the Home Screen.
- To sort by Date, you can choose "Newest". (Figure 1)
- To sort Alphabetically, you can choose "Name". (Figure 2)
- To sort based on the Length of Routes, you can choose "Distance". (Figure 3)
- To sort based on the distance of the starting point from your current location, you can choose "Proximity". (Figure 4)
- To sort based on the Elevation of Routes, you can choose "Elevation gain". (Figure 5)
- Tapping on any of the Sorting options again will enable you to toggle between "Ascending" or "Descending" orders. This is for all the Sorting options.
Note - The 'Proximity' option disappears when you're not connected to WiFi or GPS. This is because it is based on your Current Location.
- To search the name of the Route directly, tap the "Search" icon. (Figure 6)
- Type the name of the route and it will pull up that route on top. (Figure 7)