You can sort your Routes using multiple options or search from your list of saved routes on your Karoo.
- "Newest" will sort by Created Date.
- "Name" will sort Alphabetically.
- "Length" will sort based on the Length of Routes.
- "Proximity" will sort based on the distance to the starting point from your current location.
- "Gain" will sort based on the Elevation of Routes.
- The 'Proximity' option disappears when you're not connected to WiFi or GPS. This is because it is based on your Current Location.
- Tapping on the selected Sorting option again will enable you to toggle between Ascending or Descending orders.
- To search the name of the Route directly, tap the "Search" icon.
- Type the name of the route and it will pull up that route on top.
- Tap the "Tiles/Folder" icon to toggle between Thumbnails or a condensed list.